Congratulations to 2010 Building New Hampshire Award of Excellence winners!
This year, the categories included energy-efficient design, build, and remodel.
All projects had to be located in New Hampshire and must have been built using sustainable building practices and principles. Energy Star, National Green Building Standard, LEED, and Regreen certification programs were considered equally.
Winners were selected on the basis of energy ratings, aesthetic, and functional excellence appropriateness and quality. Judging was based on the site, energy and atmosphere management, water conservation and management, indoor air quality, materials, and unique and aesthetic features.
Click the name of each winner to learn more about and see photos of the projects or, click here to view the slideshow used in the awards presentation.
- Christopher Williams Architects
- Mancusi Builders – Residential Build 300k
- Northstar Contractors LLC – Residential Build 300- 600k
- Cargill Construction – Residential Build 600k plus
- Petersen Engineers – 300k
- Tom McCarthy Design Build – 600k+
- Christopher Williams Architects – Tim Mountain Center
- Sullivan Construction – Sullivan Construction Headquarters
Commercial Remodel/ Retrofit
- Wirebelt Headquarters – Nexamp & Wirebelt